Thursday, December 12, 2013

What A Crazy Week!

I hope you all enjoyed your snow days. I know that my kids and I spent a lot of time in and out of the snow. Man, it's a lot more exhausting to play in the snow as the adult than as a kid! Dragging my babies up and down that hill plumb wore me out!

I have enjoyed hearing the stories from your children this week as they have shared their snow day adventures. It sounds like they all enjoyed themselves.

I also wanted to say thank you to all of you who were able to share your special memories with us. They are hanging in our hallway on display. The students loved hearing the stories and trying to guess which student each one was about. Thank you for making our writing assignment memorable and purposeful.

Next week will be fast and furious. Thursday is our Big Event, and students may wear pajamas for our Polar Express day. Feel free to send in treats for stockings or whole class snacks any time during the week. I am so proud of how compassionate this group of students is. Thank you for raising beautiful, smart, loving little people! It makes my job such a joy. I will be sending a newsletter home soon with upcoming events and class content.

Working together,
Emalie Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment