Monday, August 18, 2014

Second Week...

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. The weather was amazing and we played outside a bunch. We went to Silver Dollar City and Kannon was FINALLY tall enough to ride some rides. He even rode The Lost River and American Plunge. It was a blast.

We have another busy week! Make sure you stay focused and follow the 5 classroom rules. :) I am so happy to see each of your smiling faces today.

Standards:
Reading: RL.4.1 I can explain a story by referring to details and examples in the text. SL.4.2 I can paraphrase text that is read aloud or information that is presented to me. Math: 4:OA.C.5 I can notice and point out different features of a pattern once its created by a rule. 

Let's have  SUPER day! Make every moment count!

~Mrs. Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment