Friday, August 15, 2014

We made it through the first week!

We are back in the full swing of things! We have had such a great week of getting to know each other and setting up our classroom routines. I am so glad each and every one of you are in my class! We will be using this website quite a bit this year so take some time to get familiar with it. Each morning you will check for "I Can..." statements for your assignment notebooks. It is your responsibility to fill out your assignment book each morning. We will start this morning with these...

I am learning to effectively participate in discussions with different people. I am learning to explain a story by referring to details and examples in the text. I am learning to use place value to help me understand larger numbers. 

Go ahead and get started. We are going to have another fun day in fourth grade! 

Make every moment count, 
Mrs. Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment