Thursday, October 23, 2014

On your best behavior...

Good Morning,

I am excited to have the opportunity to learn new things to bring back to you from my meeting today! You have a very busy day with Ms. Steele! Be on your best behavior and make good choices ALL day long!

Make sure you stay on track today to accomplish all that I've left for you. If you'd like we can do a sports, favorite toy, snack day tomorrow to make up for Monday! :) 

Today's agenda: 
Math - work hard on Morning Math, check it, and then move on to division! I want to see how many of you can rock it by tomorrow for me!
Acuity Practice - continue working on small groups for division while students who have mastered it practice Acuity
Science: Finish up those Ecosystem presentations- record iPad movies, practice at least 2 times on your presentations. Then you can enjoy some free time when you're finished!
Reading - Cause, Effect, Infer - Finish your Bill Wallace Book - write a paragraph about your feelings on the book! 
Writing- work on your free writing
WWW- Application Test


Busy! Busy! Busy! 

I gotta go learn now! The teacher is telling me to get off my computer. ;) 

See you tomorrow for Sports Day! 

Make every moment count, 
Mrs. Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment