Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy November!

I hope you all had an amazing Halloween! My kids loved trick or treating. It was so cold! We barely made it around our little neighborhood, and they were ready to be inside. Rylee enjoyed passing candy out more than getting the candy herself. It was so cute to see them excited to dump out their buckets to see all their goodies! I hope you didn't eat too much of it at once. :)

This is a bit of a crazy week. There is no school tomorrow for you. I have to go to meetings all day! I am excited though because I get to go both Mrs. Dick's and Ms. Schlager's class for a lesson. I know I will learn lots. Thursday you will have my dear friend Mrs. Todd as your substitute while I am gone for eMINTS. She is amazing! You'll love her.

Make sure you record our standards for the week.

Make every moment count,

Mrs. Lindsey

Math: 4:MD.A.3 Apply the area and perimeter formulas for rectangles in real world and mathematical problems. 
Reading: RL.4.3 Describe in depth a character, setting, or event in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text. 
Social Studies: Strand 5- Identify and explain the functions of the three branches of government in the local, state and federal levels of government.
Writing: W.4.2. Write an informatory/explanatory text to examine a topic and convey ideas and information clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment