Monday, November 10, 2014

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Can you believe they are calling for snow this weekend? I am NOT ready for that. I love snow, and I love snow days, but I greatly dislike driving in the snow or having recess when it's super cold outside. However, I am going to try to get all the stuff to make a snowman with Rylee and Kannon just in case.

How were you for the substitute? I missed you! Thursday, I learned a lot in my eMINTS class on Thursday, and just enjoyed some time with my kids on Friday.

This week we are working on reviewing standards to show mastery.

Make every moment count,
Mrs. Lindsey

Social Studies: I am learning about the Constitution and Bill of Rights. 
Writing: I can demonstrate good use of  conventions and pronouns. 
Math: I can demonstrate understanding of perimeter, area and polygons. 
Reading: I can determine the main idea of a biography and explain how it is supported by key details. 


No comments:

Post a Comment